To date, Century has built over 15,000 homes for South Florida families, making it the largest residential home builder in Miami-Dade County. With numerous distinctive communities in prime locations surrounded by established businesses and great schools, Century has earned the trust and respect of homebuyers who understand that “value” involves more than just affordable prices.
We keep our outstanding reputation intact through our strong commitment to community service and by employing talented individuals whose goals are one in the same: to improve the quality of life of South Florida’s residents by delivering communities that are invaluable yet affordable.
Century is committed to building high value single and multi-family homes that are functional, safe and durable, with features that reflect modern design and technology. We continually measure the needs and dreams of our customers, current and future, to deliver a product they want, where they want it.
We seek desirable neighborhoods where we can build a great home at a great price. Then we stand behind it
We encourage our employees to lead by example and to inspire others through their own high standards and outstanding performance.
We conduct business so that we earn the respect of our customers, our suppliers and the people of South Florida.
We are dedicated to being unsurpassed in customer service.
Century strives to be the homebuilder most families think of first.
I believe that there are important decisions in one’s life that are truly invaluable – buying a home is one of those decisions and choosing the homebuilder is a privilege to the builder. My number one priority is for Century to be that builder because a home is not only a place you come home to every day, it’s where families share memories together, where life-growing changes happen that can never be replaced.
I have always believed that one achieves excellence only by cultivating and maintaining a sense of passion about something. It’s difficult to feel truly passionate about more than just a few things. Some that come to mind include one’s family, lifelong hobbies or past-times, and the sense of accomplishment that fills a productive and rewarding day. One of my passions is building homes. I have a strong interest in its ability to help customers acquire a valuable asset – a new home. For most people, it’s not just an investment that will grow in value. A new home is the most important purchase a person will make because a home is where the future lies.
In today’s world, more than ever before, it’s important to consider the comfort, convenience and security a new home represents. Few things in a lifetime will generate more precious memories than good times at home. Today’s modern home provides a foundation for family, personal and professional growth.
President of Century Homebuilders Group
Throughout the years, Century Homebuilders has been honored to be a recipient of the finest and most coveted awards in the construction industry and beyond. These are a few of the countless recognitions presented to our organization:
• Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce – Top 100 Hispanic Companies
• March of Dimes – Building Our Community Awards Finalist
• Building Our Community Awards – Finalist
• Builder Top 100 (four consecutive years)
• Hispanic Business Top 100 (four consecutive years)
• Builders Association of South Florida – Best Awards (over 300 awards in total)
• Latin Builders Association – Residential Builder of the Year
• The Business Journal – Largest Hispanic Owned Business
• Professional Builder – Top 200
• El Nuevo Constructor – Builder of the Year
• The National Association of Hispanic Publications – Amigo Award
• William J. Matheson Award
• Miami-Dade Parks and Recreation Department – Appreciation Award
• Miami-Dade Community College – “Class Act” Award
• NCCJ (National Conference for Community and Justice) Award
• S. Florida Business Journal – Business of the Year – Award in Real Estate Services
• United States Olympic Committee
• Hispanic Trends Magazine – Best in Business Award
• City of Doral – Appreciation and Achievement Award
• Casa & Estilo – Design Excellence Award
• Top 100 Minority Business Awards Finalist
• Hispanic Heritage – Community Leader Award
• Boy Scouts of America
• Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce – The Cutting Edge Award